Your membership to the Society of Deaf and Hard of Hearing Nova Scotians is important! As a member you:
- support your local Society
- support the services provided to Deaf, hard of hearing, and late deafened Nova Scotians
- help us by showing our public, funders, and government that there is a need for our services.
Benefits of Membership
Every annual membership to SDHHNS is entitled to:
- receive notices, flyers, and local newsletters of upcoming events
- attend and vote at General Meetings of the Society
- be eligible for election to the Board of Directors of the Society.
Individual $ 10.00 Couple/Family (household) $ 15.00 Organization/Business $ 50.00 Lifetime Membership (one time fee) $ 100.00 Family Lifetime Membership (one time fee) $ 150.00 To become a member of the Society of Deaf and Hard of Hearing Nova Scotians, complete a membership form and submit your payment to the nearest office: Halifax Membership Form (download pdf) Cape Breton Membership Form (download pdf) Halifax Regional Municipality and Mainland NS Cape Breton 1657 Barrington Street, Suite 117 762 Victoria Road Halifax, NS B3J 2A1 Sydney, NS B1N 1J6
Society of Deaf and Hard of Hearing Nova Scotians depends on your support. Donations will help us continue to provide the programs and services that are essential to our community. A tax receipt will be issued for all donations (Charity registration #107990608RR0001) To make a donation simply complete the lower half of the membership form (see above). All donations are greatly appreciated.