- Requests for SDHHNS Interpreting Services must be booked by the client or consumer directly.
- All requests for specific interpreters will be honoured, provided that the requested interpreter is available.
- Clients or consumers may choose to schedule future appointments based on the availability of an interpreter at the time of a current appointment and submit the request to SDHHNS.
Cindy Boutilier, Interpreter Services Coordinator
902-456-6949 (after hours emergencies)
Rosalind Wright, Regional Manager
902. 564.0003 (Voice/TTY)
902-549-5185 & 902-577-0941 (Phone/Text for after hour emergencies).
To book an interpreter, please provide the following information in order to complete the request for service:
- Date of the appointment
- Time of the appointment
- Your contact information (phone, fax, and/or email address)
- Complete address/location of the appointment (including suite number/floor level)
- Name of the person(s) at the appointment (doctor, employer, etc.)
- Type of appointment (brief explanation)
To ensure that interpreter services can be provided, it is recommended to provide as much advance notice as possible.