Society of Deaf and Hard of Hearing Nova Scotians is committed to providing services to meet the needs of Deaf, hard of hearing, deaf-blind and late deafened people with dignity, integrity and respect.
SDHHNS offers a wide range of services:
- Sign Language Interpreter Services
- Communication and Assistive Devices Program
- Support Services for Deaf people
- Self Help Support Groups
- Community Resource Library
- Communication Help for Hard of Hearing People
- Public Workshops/Inservices
Volunteers play an important role in our Society. Volunteer opportunities range from office assistance, fundraising, or becoming a member of our Board of Directors. If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, please contact us for more information.